Make plans to attend the Career Fair! Learn how to prepare and what to expect at the fair. Network with employers from across the Carolinas.
2019 Career Fair
- Thursday, November 14 – 10:30 am-1 pm
- Location, Parking & Details
- List of Attending Employers
- Student Comments & Reviews
Pre-Registration Not Required
Students and alumni do not need to pre-register online. Please contact your college/university’s Career Services Office for information on attendance.
Not only do students and alumni have the opportunity to connect with recruiters at the fair, but these two workshops will also be held:
- 10:30 am – 11:15 am: How to Work the Fair for Networking Success (presented by Alexandria Anneheim, Charlotte Hornets)
- 11:30 am – 12:15 pm: Social Media Savvy (presenter TBD)
Additional Career Fair Resources
There are other educational consortia in North Carolina that offer early career fairs. Contact your university career services office to arrange permission to attend one of these fairs.
Students from the Eastern North Carolina Career Alliance are invited to participate in our career fair. Contact your university career services office to make arrangements to attend.